Pregnancy & Post-Natal Exercise Specialists
Mummy2Be courses are pregnancy specific group movement & exercise sessions tailored to your developing body from 12weeks through until you give birth. Great way to meet other Mummy’s whilst we:
• Help you strengthen your body for labour and life as a Mummy
• Co-ordinate your core systems and pelvic floor function to create the optimal environment for a natural birth and recovery afterward
• Give you strategies to prevent, or combat, common aches often associated with pregnancy (such as Pelvic Girdle Pain – PGP, sciatic pain, back ache, diastasis abdominal separation, pelvic floor dysfunction, gestational diabetes, etc)
• Improve your cardio vascular fitness for labour and the demands of pregnancy
• Increase your ability to relax through breath work
• Learn our specialist labour-specific birth routine from 35weeks
• Boost your energy and endorphins throughout pregnancy to help you feel great!
• Encourage healthy habits benefitting you and your baby long-term
We also offer Personal Training to help you safely and effectively train with the desired intensity whilst optimizing your developing pregnant body, or for complaints requiring individual attention to benefit most.
Check out our post-natal classes for after the birth too!
In addition to paid classes, Gabi also runs a free class for expectant mums with the Active Lives Programme.
Time: Tuesday 12.45-1.45pm
Venue: Training Zone, Salt Ayre Leisure Centre, Lancaster